LARAVEL DEVELOPMENT & CONSULTATION
Laravel, an elegant PHP framework is bounded with simple authentication techniques, database seeding, MVC support, automatic pagination, Eloquent ORM, Artisan, Route Caching and so forth. This drives Laravel to fabricate a tag in the industry by raising its dominance among all the PHP frameworks. Owing to the availability of robust features and sophisticated business solutions, the majority of the businesses now choose the Laravel framework for application development. To cater to the growing demands of diverse business requirements, Cubet offers end-to-end Laravel development services.
We are the most sought-after Laravel application development company who enroll a team of maverick and experienced Laravel developers. Our Laravel developers pile on Laravel development and customization platform to empower your business to surge ahead of competitors. We hold inimitable technical proficiency in utilizing a feature-packed Laravel modular packaging system to build fully scalable enterprise solutions. Our prominent Laravel application development services include Laravel custom development, Laravel migration solutions, eCommerce application development, Laravel cloud development, Laravel mobile application development, Laravel RESTful app development, Laravel customization, and integration and so forth.
Laravel redefines web application development with a host of benefits over other frameworks in terms of versatility and scalability. To keep pace with the changing business requirements, Cubet adheres to futuristic approach along with the latest innovations in Laravel platform such as Laravel NOVA, Forge, Laravel Telescope, Laravel – Vue JS Development, Laravel Angular Development, Laravel Blade etc. As we utilize the latest technology advancements, the Laravel applications we develop facilitates seamless performance, effortless management, and maintenance for future updates.
What is Java
Java is a programming language and a platform.
Java is a high level, robust, object-oriented and secure programming language.
Platform: Any hardware or software environment in which a program runs, is known as a platform. Since Java has a runtime environment (JRE) and API, it is called a platform.
Features of Java
The primary objective of Java programming language creation was to make it portable, simple and secure programming language. Apart from this, there are also some excellent features which play an important role in the popularity of this language. The features of Java are also known as java buzzwords.
A list of most important features of Java language is given below.
- Java Features
- Platform independent
- Architecture neutral
- High Performance
. NET DEVELOPMENT
At XFormTechnologies we are .NET Development Company offering robust solutions using the Microsoft .NET platform. If you are looking for powerful, scalable and highly-functional software design that uses .NET development best practices then you get with us as here we offer brilliant ASP.NET Development Services.
Our .NET experience spans ASP.NET development, Windows Azure development, Windows Store apps development, Windows desktop development, .NET migration, Silverlight development, .NET mobile development, .NET-based products customization, .NET web services & windows services development, .NET maintenance & support and Web application testing and WPF / WCF / WF development.
NODEJS WEB APP DEVELOPMENT & CONSULTING
As a quality-driven Node JS application development company, Cubet possess hands-on experience in utilizing Node JS for developing a wide range of applications across diverse industry verticals. We devise viable methodologies to craft client-specific Node JS based solutions that help our global clientele in accelerating their business growth. We hold a pool of expert Node JS developers who redefines your business with a seamless online presence. Our development process consists of refined steps beginning from business and requirement analysis, wireframing, modeling design and coding to come up with the desired end-product. This is followed by QA and testing, finally, with a successful deployment and support.
Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can “just run”.
We take an opinionated view of the Spring platform and third-party libraries so you can get started with minimum fuss. Most Spring Boot applications need very little Spring configuration.
- Create stand-alone Spring applications
- Embed Tomcat, Jetty or Undertow directly (no need to deploy WAR files)
- Provide opinionated ‘starter’ dependencies to simplify your build configuration
- Automatically configure Spring and 3rd party libraries whenever possible
- Provide production-ready features such as metrics, health checks and externalized configuration
- Absolutely no code generation and no requirement for XML configuration
A lightweight, comprehensive batch framework designed to enable the development of robust batch applications vital for the daily operations of enterprise systems.
Spring Batch provides reusable functions that are essential in processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management. It also provides more advanced technical services and features that will enable extremely high-volume and high performance batch jobs through optimization and partitioning techniques. Simple as well as complex, high-volume batch jobs can leverage the framework in a highly scalable manner to process significant volumes of information.
- Transaction management
- Chunk based processing
- Declarative I/O
- Web based administration interface (Spring Cloud Data Flow)
Spring Security is a powerful and highly customizable authentication and access-control framework. It is the de-facto standard for securing Spring-based applications.
Spring Security is a framework that focuses on providing both authentication and authorization to Java applications. Like all Spring projects, the real power of Spring Security is found in how easily it can be extended to meet custom requirements
- Comprehensive and extensible support for both Authentication and Authorization
- Protection against attacks like session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery, etc
- Servlet API integration
- Optional integration with Spring Web MVC
- Much more…
SPRING WEB SERVICE
Spring Web Services (Spring-WS) is a product of the Spring community focused on creating document-driven Web services. Spring Web Services aims to facilitate contract-first SOAP service development, allowing for the creation of flexible web services using one of the many ways to manipulate XML payloads. The product is based on Spring itself, which means you can use the Spring concepts such as dependency injection as an integral part of your Web service.
People use Spring-WS for many reasons, but most are drawn to it after finding alternative SOAP stacks lacking when it comes to following Web service best practices. Spring-WS makes the best practice an easy practice. This includes practices such as the WS-I basic profile, Contract-First development, and having a loose coupling between contract and implementation. The other key features of Spring Web services are:
- Makes the Best Practice an Easy Practice: Spring Web Services makes enforcing best practices easier. This includes practices such as the WS-I basic profile, Contract-First development, and having a loose coupling between contract and implementation.
- Powerful mappings: You can distribute incoming XML request to any object, depending on message payload, SOAP Action header, or an XPath expression.
- XML API support: Incoming XML messages can be handled in standard JAXP APIs such as DOM, SAX, and StAX, but also JDOM, dom4j, XOM, or even marshalling technologies.
- Flexible XML Marshalling: The Object/XML Mapping module in the Spring Web Services distribution supports JAXB 1 and 2, Castor, XMLBeans, JiBX, and XStream. And because it is a separate module, you can use it in non-Web services code as well.
- Reuses your Spring expertise: Spring-WS uses Spring application contexts for all configuration, which should help Spring developers get up-to-speed nice and quickly. Also, the architecture of Spring-WS resembles that of Spring-MVC.
- Supports WS-Security: WS-Security allows you to sign SOAP messages, encrypt and decrypt them, or authenticate against them.
- Integrates with Acegi Security: The WS-Security implementation of Spring Web Services provides integration with Spring Security. This means you can use your existing configuration for your SOAP service as well.
- Built by Maven: This assists you in effectively reusing the Spring Web Services artifacts in your own Maven-based projects.
- Apache license. You can confidently use Spring-WS in your project.